- SPK-500 Rail Trailer Package: Eight foot trailer with 2200 lb. single axle, 15" aluminum wheel and radial tires with spare, dual 40 lb. LP tanks with open LP tank wrap, small open wood storage area. Comes standard with jack, 2" coupler, 7 pole RV light connector and safety chains. The two 40 lb. LP tanks will provide approximately 24 hours of burn time (50% average burn time).
- All 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Fully Automatic: Southern Pride wood burning barbecue pits eliminate all the guesswork in barbecuing. There's no need for constant attention, no need to even turn the meat while it's cooking. Southern Pride is fully automatic.
- Thermostatic Control: Precise thermostatic control maintains a constant pit temperature and provides for day-to-day product consistency. This eliminates the need for training skilled employees to barbecue, saving countless dollars in a restaurant's two most expensive factors: food cost and labor.
- Wood Burning: Authentic barbecue is the result of cooking meat with the smoke and heat of burning wood. The smoke penetrates the meat giving it a flavor that cannot be obtained in any other way. Southern Pride uses fireplace size logs to obtain flavor, aroma, color and texture beyond comparison.
- (pictured below)
- Convection Air: This unique convection system continually recirculates smoke and heat throughout the entire pit, insuring temperature uniformity. This feature reduces cooking time, reduces shrinkage and allows cooking at a lower temperature.
- Rotisserie: This Southern Pride feature provides self-basting of the product to enhance its flavor and texture. In conjunction with the convection system, the rotisserie eliminates your need to turn the product while it cooks. The food racks are specially designed for quick removal and easy cleaning. Foot Controlled Rotisserie Switch included.
- Downtime Eliminated: The unique wood burning feature of this equipment allows for the cooking process to continue in the remote possibility of power or component failure.
- Smoke Extractor: Smoke evacuation system which activates automatically when the meat doors are opened, used in conjunction with an exhaust fan (not supplied by Southern Pride) to evacuate the oven of smoke prior to opening the meat doors. Reduces heat and smoke emitting into the face of the operator and into the room.
- Programmable Digital Roast and Hold Control: Allows you to set the time and temperature as well as a hold temperature so when the oven completes it's cook it goes directly into a hold cycle so you don't have to be present when the cook is complete.
- 12" x 42" Nickel Chrome Plated Rib Rack
- 12" x 42" Stainless Steel Rib Rack
- 12" x 42" Nickel Chrome Plated Ham Rack
- European Voltage Conversion (220 volt, 50 cycle, 1 phase)
- Trailer Height Pipe Legs
Trailer Optional Equipment
- Mobile Smoke Evacuation System: Consists of a greenheck exhaust fan, smoke extractor, and smoke extractor extension with clean-out
- Caster Jack
- LP Tank Assembly Complete
- Mobile Hold Down Clips for Racks and Hangers
- St. Louis Ribs (2.75 lb): 75 total/206 lbs total
- Spare Ribs (3.5 lb): 60 total/210 lbs total
- Pork Butts (7 lb): 80 total/640 lbs total
- Beef Brisket (12 lb): 40 total/560 lbs total
- Turkeys, Hams, Shoulders, Prime Rib (12-14 lb): 40 total/560 lbs total
- Whole Chickens (3 lb): 120 total/360 lbs total
Request A Quote
Please use the following form to request a quote for the SPK-500-Mobile smoker.
* Denotes a required field.